Saturday, April 9, 2011

Magnolia Tilda with Hawaii Flower

*****UPDATE*****


Hello my friends! I just got back from my camping trip with my grandson Ricky and his Cub Scouts. We spent the night at a museum in the city. It was so much fun. Our favorite part was the reptile and snake exhibit. We slept in the Bison room! Fun!!
This card was supposed to post this morning but as you know I have problems with my posting options all the time. I'm always late or it doesn't post at all. Oh well better late than never. Hee hee
So this is my second card that I created using my newest stamps that I purchased from Crafting Life's Pieces from Magnolia's newest Butterfly Dreams collection. This little cutie is called Tilda with Hawaii Flower.
Thanks for poppin by today. Hugs Bonnie
I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Stampavie and More sketch #136
Simon Says Stamp Spring colors
Dutch Dare #107Spring
Copic Creations favorite coloring technique shading
CES Monochromatic (WINNER)

11 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Bonnie, this is adorable! :)

Dena said...

So pretty Bonnie! Love the blue and green combo and the gorgeous flower!!!
Hugs, Dena

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! love the colours!
hugs, Marlies

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhh wow this is just gorgeous !!!! I love those papers dear and little Tilda is colored just gorgeous as always dear. Hugs

RoseC said...

Bonnie, your Tilda with Hawaii Flower is lovely. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Elise said...

Ooooh! Can I just give a shout out?! "GOR-GEOUS!!!" I love your colouring and look at that big lush bow!!! Tilda always looks good surrounded by all the wonderful embellies that you put on there! Stunning work Bons!!!

Love,
Elise

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a beautiful card! Your Tilda is adorable. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Giò said...

Sooooo beautiful!!!!
I love Tilda and the fabulous details you added.
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Bonnie this is totally outstanding I could stay here all night just looking at it, the colours, flowers, lace and Tilda...it is awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Bonnie this is totally outstanding I could stay here all night just looking at it, the colours, flowers, lace and Tilda...it is awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

kelly said...

Gorgeous card,lovely colours.Thanks for playing at DDCC


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...